'I Cried When I Realised I Was Ageing' - 55-Year-Old Sharon Stone Opens Up In Bikini Photoshoot

Gracing the cover of the March issue of Shape magazine, the 55-year-old actress recently revealed her struggles with ageing as she shows off her seemingly ageless figure in a bright two-piece bikini.

Explaining how she learnt to accept the effects of time, the Total Recall star said: 

'It hasn't been easy. There was a point in my 40s where I went into the bathroom with a bottle of wine, locked the door, and said, "I'm not coming out until I can totally accept the way I look right now."
'And I examined my face in the magnifying mirror, and I looked at my body, and I cried and cried and cried. Then I said to myself, "You're going to get old now. How do you want to do that?"
'And I thought, "I'd like to age like a dancer." I want to keep my body in shape like that. I want to do the work. I like to dance and stretch. And I like going to the gym.'

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post