Rihanna – ‘I Have A Very Firm Relationship With God’

Rihanna who landed the March cover of Vogue for the 4th time gave her secrets..

"If I'm wearing a top, I don't wear a bra, If I'm wearing a bra, I just wear a bra. Excerpted Interview:

On her frequent hair changes: 

I have two main hair people I work with. They're always with me. I'm like, 'I'm bored! I wanna change my hair!' That's the good thing about a weave. You can do whatever with it."

On her closest: 

 "I've downsized. I want a smaller closet. I want simpler. I want to just take it back to what's important.I love baggy things. I wear men's clothes, men's shoes, oxfords, creepers." You will never be stylish if you don't take risks.If you go into a men's shop and try something, they would look at you like, that's a bad bitch.. On Instagram,I follow girls from the Middle East. It gives you ideas."
My jewelry's all fake — from Claire's. Or I get it from my mom's boutique in Barbados. Her shop's called FAB-U-LUS."

On Religion:

I have a very firm relationship with God and I believe in Jesus, and I stick to that."

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post