”I’ve Got a Huge Crush On Didier Drogba” – Actress Eve Esin

Nollywood actress, Eve Esin has revealed her huge crush on former Chelsea FC football star, Didier Drogber.

Eve disclosed this in an interview session with Village Square saying, "Love…Love is a beautiful thing and I don't hide my love for someone or something. For me, I would say I currently have a huge crush on a footballer and that is Drogba. The crush is not because of the looks but something about him thrills me."

Eve is one of the fast rising Nollywood actress, who is doing well for herself.

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post