Fast-rising Hollywood Actress Lupita Nyong'o Not a Fan of Miley Cyrus

Oscar nominated Lupita_Nyong'o made an apperance yesterday on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, were she spoke about the supposed rumor she was dating actor Jared Leto "It's crazy because when I read these rumors, they are so detailed that even I start to question whether they are true or not. I know that I've believed them in the past, so I guess now I can't believe anything." Also stating "But I thought Miley Cyrus broke us up," Nyong'o said. "That was the last thing I heard."

The 30 year old Kenyan actress is nominated for Best Supporting Actress for her role in '12 Years A Slave', also nominated in this category, Jennifer Lawrence who won this award at the BAFTA's this week for her role in American Hustle.

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post