Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo Buys His Lead Vocalist a Brand New Toyota Camry

Gospel Artiste Sammie Okposo has bought a brand new toyota camry for his Lead vocalist Mr Kennedy, who has been with him for over 8years.

According to Sammie while presenting the gift he said
"Congrats Kennedy I'm glad I was able to put a smile on your face for working faithfully and dedicatedly with me in my band for 8years, I pray that Goodness, Favour, Increase and Blessings will follow you and your career….

In What way can someone blow your mind Away again! How Nice, its pays to be GOOD.

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post