Victoria Beckham Says She Can’t Do Heels Anymore

Victoria Beckham-OnoBello (2)











































Victoria who once said, ‘I beyond hate ballerina flats. I can’t walk in them. Unless they’re on a ballet dancer doing ballet, I just don’t get it. I love heels.’ And had gone about to prove just how much she loves them by strutting streets, airports and even walking on a treadmill in towering heels has made a shocking about-turn.

The queen of heels, Victoria Beckham is taking a bow and stepping down from the elevated five and six-inches we’ve come to know her for.

The designer and wife of footballer, David Beckham told U.K.’s Telegraph, “I just can’t do heels any more. At least not when I’m working. I travel a lot. Clothes have to be simple and comfortable.”

She has been spotted recently rocking sneakers and other flat shoes.


Victoria Beckham-OnoBello (1)

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post