I’m Greater Than 95% Of American Rappers – M.I | Tracklist “IM3”

MI-Abaga-111

The Chairman and one of Nigeria’s greatest rappers, M.I Abaga has taken to social networking site, Twitter to proclaim that he is better than 95% of Americn rappers. He also shared the tracklist to the 3rd part of his “Illegal Music”

See tweets below and share your take on this
Since yesterday people have said everything to me about my comments on IM2.. I respect all opinions that are respectful.. Here's mine

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post