Here’s How I Met Drake- Wizkid

Here's How I Met Drake- Wizkid

Wizkid who featured Drake on his ‘Ojuelegba’ track told Ghana’s Drive time host in a recent interview on how he met the rapper.
Wizkid said the Young Money rapper followed him on Instagram and they sealed everything up.

According to Wizkid, “I was there and saw that Drake followed me on Instagram so I DMed him and I was like ‘Yoh, I’m a big fan of your music and he was like I like your music as well’. So we started talking and we talked about hooking up in London, so I went to London the next day and when I got there, I saw that he had already done his verse to the song, it was just funny mehn!…”

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post