Indigenous Rapper Reminisce says he deserve some credit for his ALAGA IBILE's Album


Reminisce

Vigorous indigenous rapper, Reminisce who said his Alaga Ibile album sold up to one million copies upon its release has told Vanguard that he could release an English rap album if the market encourages it.

In his words: "I can release an English rap album if people will buy. It is dependent on my audience. My first album had seventy percent English and you guys didn't buy as much as I thought you would. I sold over a million copies of Alaga ibile without a dance track. You should give me some credit".

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post