Do Not Let Any OPPORTUNITY Pass You By ..... MUST READ FOR EVERYONE

NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE

All alone lost in deep thought I wonder, will he ever come? In a mystery world of loneliness travelling all along with no direction. With the four cardinal points and land mark trace fading so fast away in my imagination…

Oh!! How I wish the one being said is here with me… So it has been said in different folk tales he comes as a thief in the night; he comes as a masked masquerade and because of lack of keen sense of observation he has slipped off the hands of many.

    Nevertheless my doggedness is still leading me through this path to find no one but with rapt attention and my sixth sense activated I was ready to grab at the slightest of his appearance…

Still with optimism in search of what is being said comes but once, with my strength fading so fast… Where are you? I wonder…

   I can see him afar-off, yes!! There he is. Finally my doggedness has paid off…..

Oh!! Are my eyes deceiving me, "is this the prince charming I have long searched for?

Dressed in rags and a beggar on a lonely deserted path… This cannot be!! I will look further and search on…

Still searching I searched on and find no one; "where could he be"? Have I lost him I wonder… he is being said to be masked as a masquerade… and comes in ways many don't understand.

   Oh my!! Oh my!! He must be that beggar on the lonely deserted path and now through my ego and pride I have lost him. I will hurry back to find him and make wrongs right…

Now he is nowhere to be found, I have lost my golden opportunity: I saw him but never took note of him; I let him slip off my hands. Now I pray I see him again.

Moral

MANY A TIMES IN LIFE WE LET GOOD OPPORTUNITIES AND THINGS THAT CAN MOVE OUR LIFE FORWARD SLIP AWAY RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES; DEAR READER OPPORTUNITY AT TIMES DON'T COME ALL GLITTERING AND SHINNING…  AS ILLUSTRATED OPPORTUNITY CAN COME AS A MASKED MASQUERADE OR A WORTHLESS BEGGAR. DON'T LET YOUR PRIDE AND EGO TAKE THAT OPPORTUNITY AWAY FROM YOU… TAKE NOTE WITH KEEN SENSE AND COMMIT ALL TO GOD'S HANDS….

GODS GRACE AND SPEED!!

DAMMIE.

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post