I CAN DO BAD ALL BY MYSELF By Dammie

Freedom at last

Living all by myself

Now In school

No mum to tell me what to do

No dad trying to scold me for all wrong doings

I can now live the way I've always wanted

I can do all bad myself!

Everyone is doing it; so I can

Lying is not that wrong, it's just being diplomatic

Little fraud isn't that bad; it's just being smart

Every girl loves being around me; it's not to bad to sleep with them all

I am so beautiful, every guy want me; it's not bad to spend their money.

I must get good grades in school, cheating isn't that bad

I want to be a big boy; cultism isn't a sin.

I sure can do all bad myself!

Yes you can

Never forget the consequences

Can you bear them all alone?

Freedom, yes is a good thing but so expensive too.

Honesty, diligence, discipline, that is all good for me.

I sure can do all bad by myself but can't pay all the price afterward

A man of integrity then, I will be!

DAMMIE..

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post