Besides makeup and Gele business which the CEO Olagbade Joseph Okikiolu is known for.
This is a little soft launch of his CLOTHING LINE ,TAILORING SERVICES & MEN'S UNDERWEAR LINE
known as J21 FASHION
I am very excited and look forward to all your support and patronage .
INSTAGRAM: @j21_fashion
About J21 Fashion:
The name J21 FASHION
I came about this name from dates of significant people in my lives that have passed away and they played huge roles in my life
The J stands for June . june is the month I lost my maternal grandfather who was kinda a rile model to me. One of those that always wanted me to follow my dreams .
Also in the same month of June was the month I lost my Uncle who played a great role in my life especially in my relocation to canada. I lost him in the Dana Plane crash which happened in June of 2012.
The 21 stands for Feb 21, 2002 which is the day my father died. Lost him to Cancer. He was an amazing soul and the best father I any child would have ever wished for .