Ronda Rousey Disses Mayweather: “Text Me When You Know How To Read & Write”

Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Ronda Rousey: Fighters involved in verbal beef

There is a beef going on between undefeated boxer, Floyd Mayweather Jr., and undefeated UFC fighter, Ronda Rousey.

The bad blood started in June 2014, when a reporter had asked Mayweather about Rousey, and he responded: “I don’t even know who he is.”


Rousey didn’t respond until July this year, when she won the ESPY award for Best Fighter over Mayweather.

In her statement, she said: “I wonder how Floyd feels being beat by a woman for once. I’d like to see him pretend to not know who I am now.”

Mayweather, who was named the world’s richest athlete by Forbes, then retorted by throwing his money in the Fast & Furious star’s face.

“I’ve yet to see any MMA fighter, or other boxer, make over $300 million in 36 minutes,” Mayweather said in an appearance on SportsCenter. “When she can do that, then call me.”

Rousey proved to be more than a match, and used Mayweather’s beloved money to attack him back.

“[Floyd] said ‘You make $300 million a night, then you can give me a call’ … and I actually did the math and given the numbers of my last fight, I’m actually the highest paid UFC fighter and I’m a woman.” Rousey said when stopped by a TMZ reporter.

“I think I actually make 2-3 times more than he does per second … so when he learns to read and write, he can text me.”

Rousey’s claims are believable, considering she wins her fights in under one minute, as opposed to Mayweather’s 36-minute fights.

Currently, Mayweather has the last word, as he told TMZ Rousey is just looking for publicity.


“Big bank take little bank,” Mayweather said in a statement that appeared on TMZ Sports. “Let’s play and see how much money you got.

“Last time I checked I was No. 1 on Forbes,” Mayweather said. “She will never be at my status. Keep trying to get publicity.”


Who’s winning so far? Keep checking back for updates on this beef!

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post