Russian Photographer exposes Nigerian ladies who are into prostitution outside the country....MUST READ!

Nigerian ladies who are into prostitution outside the country

A Russian photographer who goes by the name Tatiana Egorova, have exposed some Nigerian ladies who lure innocent girls into Europe with the promise of better job opportunities, only to force them into selling their bodies for money and also making them swear an oath to repay the money used in sponsoring them .

Egorova reports that she met with four young girls from Benin City in Edo State, who were recruited into prostitution.
The most pathetic of the girls is a 24-year-old girl named Juliet who went to study Economics in a Russian university only to be tricked into prostitution.
Nigerian ladies who are into prostitution outside the country
Egorova recounts the story of Juliet:
"The first girl I spoke with is called Juliet. She is from Benin City, Edo State. According to Juliet, her neighbour who was later revealed to be working for a gang, suggested to Juliet’s parents to send their daughter to study Economics at a Russian university."
Hear her story:
'I’d just finished school and my parents agreed to send me to Russia after they were convinced by a neighbour that it would be best for me. The neighbour helped to get a student visa for me. When we landed at Moscow airport, her friend met us and took me to Voronezh, 543km away from Moscow.
Juliet being interviewed
(Facebook)
In Voronezh, the neighbour told me I owe her $45,000, being what she spent on me and I must become a prostitute so as to make money to pay off the debt.
She took away all my money and passport and with life being so difficult for me, I had to join in the sex trade because the woman and her friends were beating me everyday for disobeying them."

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post