PATO UNDECIDED OVER TOTTENHAM INTEREST

Alexandre Pato is undecided over the interest shown by Tottenham Hotspur to secure his services. The striker has been under radar for a while now after he showed promises of being a superstar but has failed to fulfil his potentials ever since. The 25-year-old Pato, formerly of AC Milan is currently with Sao Paulo and should see the Tottenham interest as an avenue to revive his career and international recognition once more. Pato would prefer to stay with Sao Paulo but admitted after his side’s 3-0 win over Ponte Preta on Saturday that he would seek clarification over his next step.
“I don’t know what’s going to happen,” he told the Daily Mirror . “I don’t know if if it was my last game for Sao Paulo. I will talk with my agent.
“I want to stay but it does not depend on me. It would not be good to finish like this. I’ll sit down and talk to see what’s going to happen.
Asked directly about Tottenham’s supposed interest, Pato replied: “I don’t know.”

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post