Martinez Confirms Atletico Madrid Move


martinez

A few days ago his agent confirmed it and now all the way from Chile or not, Colombia's Jackson Martinez is confirming his move to Atletico.

Atletico made the forward their second signing up front after letting Mandzukic go. The former Porto man was poised to join Milan but opted for Atletico at the last minute.

"I can confirm I am going to Atletico," Martinez told reporters in Vina del Mar.

"I am going there for four years, but I still don't know when I will be introduced.

"I have had a great progression, always learning, always growing, and now I'm going to Atletico where I hope to help the team and also continue to grow as a player. 

"I hope to be another Colombian as successful as Falcao was there."

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post