University Of Lagos Introduces Their Best Indigenous Artiste Xcape And Exclusive Interview With Fashmaverick

Olatunji Olanrewaju Azeez AKA "Xcape"
Studying Human Kinetics and Health Education 200L, Hail from Ogun state.

Kind of music : Indigenous rap artiste.. (Also controversial due to my ability of being versatile..

My career: Started music way back since 2005 and later gained admission in moshood abiola polytechnic, where I was able to exhibit my talent and got famous with the yoruba rap style,Though It was really a popular style of music then. It was only few artiste that was trying it out and I was part of them, In my first year in University of lagos, I performed at my matriculation ceremony in 2011 at main auditorium UNILAG, and I was called back to perform again after thrilling the audience.

Also in my first year, I represented "UNILAG" at the "MTN FUNLINK CAMPUS CONCERT".. I have performed in different shows both inside and outside campus like the "Felabration2012" on the last day where I was joined by other superstars like Wizkid, Tuface, Burna boy, Faze, Olamide, Choc boiz, Tiwa savage and Femi kuti etc.. "

"PROVE- http://m.notjustok.com/2012/10/15/felabration-2012-kicks-off-todau-october-15-concert-line-up-and-dates-oct-16-21/?x=m

Also performed at SES media awards..2011.. Joined with likes of kelly Hansome, Vector, Harrysong, as A.Y the comedian dole out jokes..

"PROVE- http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/showtime-editor-is-ses-entertainment-editor-of-the-year/

Recently had an interview with the unilag Fm.. Rating me as the "Best Yoruba Rap artiste in the university of Lagos".. I have got 3 singles @ the moment... 1. Shalaye, 2. Mario, 3. Aint no Stopping us..

In the next Five years : to be more successful than anyone can imagine including me .. That good news that will sound like a lie..
Planning and working on something with burna boy and Olamide ...

Share this post

Post a comment

  1. May God almighty grant you ur hearth desires

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xcape the next big thing man in the nigerian music industry all the way bro!! God be with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xcaper washere padimi..olenu!!! All will be well IJN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea the unilag's big thing.. Xcape.. Love your performance ... We love you ..na we dey produce fine artiste pass.. Unilag for life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep it up famous.. Unilag Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. samuel Olaniyi9/23/2013 7:59 pm

    Unilag's finest.. Xcape Ur worthy man ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was @ ur last show in school..@the great elkanemi hall.. Nigga u killed it ... Keep it up man

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am a bus admin 300.. Never watched yur performance but have listened to yur tracks..am ur no1 fan tho..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ull get there padi mi #nomzyyyyy no 1 fan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Xcaper Omotonyapaper.. Anywhere ti nba wo, won ani baba ewajoko... Tori won mope moti pe bi ewejoko... *respect* Unilag's finest

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lyrical assassin toh bad... I feel you.. Unilag*team*.. HKE finest

    ReplyDelete
  12. Baddo toh gbayi;d sky is ur startin point bruv

    ReplyDelete
  13. Baddo toh gbayi;d sky is ur startin point bruv

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's our own xcape.. *Team Unilag*

    ReplyDelete
  15. gratulation
    messages for success will make them understand
    how you recognize their work and their efforts to
    reach that.
    Here is my heartfelt congratulation on your success.
    I wish you to attain many more success
    and let all the happiness in this world will be yours
    Congrats! This is not a new surprise for us I pray God alminghty will continued to grant u all ur heart wises stay bless my broda ...Merry Xmas ....infinity.taiwo

    ReplyDelete

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post