I Won’t Have My Privacy Anymore- YBNL’s Princess Temmie Ovwasa

I Won't Have My Privacy Anymore- YBNL's Princess Temmie Ovwasa
In a recent interview, YBNL’s princess, Temmie Ovwasa talked about fame and privacy.
The singer said, “My biggest fear right now is, I wont have my privacy anymore and I’m the kind of person that likes to lock herself up and just…..but basically, I’m just gonna be like ‘oh my face is gonna be everywhere’’. It would be nice because, I’ve wanted the world to hear my voice…….but sometimes you just want to be alone like ‘leave me alone.”

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post