Press Statement from Khuli Chana

2 years ago on this date my life changed forever. The shooting incident has given me new perspective and meaning on life. I have found a new purpose in life and I recently purchased a “Bullet 4 Peace” neckpiece as a symbolism that good things can come out of a bad situation. I have decided to make lemonade out of the lemons that were thrown at me.

As I commemorate this day with my family and loved ones, and give thanks to God for my life, I would like to thank all those who supported me through that period; fans and the media.

Forgiven but not forgotten. 28 October 2013 - “Every bullet has more than one life span... Bullets 4 Peace collects those used bullet casings from around the world before they become a fully functioning bullet again, giving them a new purpose. Bullets 4 Peace - Reloading life!” - www.bullets4peace.com

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post