Did You Know Nigerian Gospel Act Sammy Okposo, Used To Be A Womanizer?



Haha...everyone does have a past...but definitely doesn't determine his future.

Nigerian gospel act Sammy Okposo in an interview over the weekend with Channels TV's morning programme Sunrise, gave an insight to what his past life was....growing up to be the celebrity he is now.

Take a peek at the piece:


"I grew up in a Christian family, with my father as a notable figure in the Church, however, despite my religious upbringing, I lived a certain kind of wild life which was devoid of drinking but filled with so many other ungodly acts and 'a lot' of womanizing. It got bad when I shared an apartment with other musicians and a lot of crazy things happened in the building that negatively influenced me. If I had known so many things I know now, I wouldn't have made so many mistakes."

He however gave credit to House on the Rock Pastor, Paul Adefarasin, for re-orientating him about Christianity, youth and fun. To find out more on the interview click here

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post