Have a Blissful, Fulfilled, Spontaneous NEW YEAR FMR FAMILY!!!



#Reflection
          As 2014 comes to an end, I would like to briefly reflect on it....... The pains, struggles, victories and hurt, all comes in one piece...... That had made me realize am no perfection . For those I have hurt you may never have the chance to forgive me if you are not willing to let go, for those who have caused me pain out of the abundance of my heart I forgive you all. The struggle towards being a fulfilled man and the little victories have shaped me to be a better person. I look forward to a great 2015 with those who wants to be part of my history. Do have a great and fulfilled New Year. 

Love, 
Fashmaverick 

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post