FAME and LUV Episode 1: INCEPTION

Displaying FLfbcover2.png

The World’s first Photo Play is here.

‘Fame and Luv’ is a beautiful combination of Photography and Writing, to narrate a story. You’ll love this new read, as the pictures bring the story to life.
Season 1 of ‘Fame and Luv’ revolves around the lives of four University undergraduates; Shewa, Chi-Chi, Aminu and Lumi. You will feel at-home with the down-to-earth characters as they try to juggle romance, ambition and academics.
Don’t miss a single episode. ‘Fame and Luv’ comes out every Friday, at fameandluv.com
Episode 1 is out now! See a Snippet here...
Displaying FLfbcover2.png

EPISODE 1 – INCEPTION.
CAFETERIA – 2pm
Shewa is just coming from class.

She orders her food after waiting her turn.

She pays, collects her plate and then looks for a place to seat.
She searches but can’t find a free seat.

She ends up standing in the middle of the room, holding her plate. A guy speaks to her.

LUMI
hey, are you looking for a place to seat?
SHEWA
yes.
He lifts his bag off the empty seat opposite him.
LUMI
seat here.
SHEWA (smiling)
thank you!
She sits down opposite him.

LUMI
no wahala.... I’m Olumide but my friends call me Lumi.
SHEWA
I’m Shewa.
LUMI
hmm... nice name.
SHEWA
what’s so nice about it?

LUMI
... I’m not sure... I guess it’s not common.
SHEWA
hmm... thanks, anyway. Your name is nice too – I mean your nickname; Lumi. It sounds cool.
There is a short silence.

They both turn their attention to their food.
Lumi is almost about to finish his own food just as Shewa is starting.
LUMI
what department are you in?
SHEWA
...so because you gave me a seat, I have to tell you everything about me?
LUMI
sorry... that’s not –
SHEWA
I’m just playing with you – I’m in psychology. How about you?
He giggles.

LUMI
you’re funny… I’m in Physics.
SHEWA
wow, so you know all about the forces of the universe – what year are you in?
LUMI
final year. How about you?
SHEWA
...stop asking so many questions.
LUMI
but you just asked me the same question!
SHEWA (smiling)
you didn’t have to answer.
LUMI (smiling)
so you’re not going to tell me?
SHEWA
nope.
LUMI
you’re wicked.
SHEWA
me, wicked? Because I didn’t tell you what year I’m in?
LUMI
no, because now I’m sure you won’t give me your number.
She laughs.

SHEWA
you’re expecting to collect my number? Why?
LUMI
because... I want it.
SHEWA
why do you want it?
LUMI
because... it will be a shame if I never get to see you again.
A short silence.
SHEWA
we’re in the same university; it shouldn’t be that hard to see me again, if you really want to.
LUMI
I want to.
SHEWA
you sound so sure. How can you be so sure, when you just met me?

LUMI
I don’t know…
She giggles.
SHEWA
it’s because you’re just a flirt.
LUMI
me, flirt? I’m not, I swear.
SHEWA (smiling)
there’s no need for you to swear.
LUMI
don’t mind me, I’m just...desperate, for your number.
Short silence. She turns her attention fully to her food.

SHEWA
sorry, I can’t give you my number... but if we see each other again, I might.
He smiles, staring at her.
LUMI
...you’re wicked.
SHEWA
maybe.
LUMI
ok, I give up, but at least tell me what year you’re in.

She smiles and stares back at him.
SHEWA
...200 level
He smiles, victoriously. He finishes his food and picks his bag.
LUMI
I’ll see you, sooner than you think... later!
SHEWA
bye.
He leaves. She continues with her food, trying to hide her smile.




THIS IS A SNIPPET
To continue reading Episode 1,
Please go to: www.fameandluv.com

WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 2!

C:\Users\luchi\Pictures\FameandLuv.png









Share this post

Post a comment

  1. Hey there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your articles.
    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics?

    Thank you so much!

    Here is my web blog real racing 3 cheats

    ReplyDelete

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post