Meet Okusanya Oluwafemi, CEO Ojiji Photography [PHOTOS]



 I am Okusanya Oluwafemi CEO Ojiji photography. Well I started as a Graphic Artist during my days in school. my love for the art was so deep.

I had passion for photography and painting which finally am doing now. my experience in few advertising agencies like PRODUCTION POINT, TRADE CENTER, INSIGHT,PHOTONIMI STUDIO etc really expose my knowledge in the art.

I have always loved  having my fashion outfit in 2003. I had a clothing line way back named LAFREAK. its was a mix of painting and dying on fabrics which was well known  on the street, back then we were only few who was into it - sojo, hypno, oshady etc. so now am back kicking off with my SNAP BACK OJIJI very affordable 3000k any color of your choice.

In Ojiji Photography, we render Services like WEDDINGS, BIRTHDAYS, FAMILY PORTRAIT, EVENTS, MODELLING PORTFOLIO, COOPERATE, COMMERCIAL (your imagination into reality) and offers mobile photography services..we have fully equipped mobile studio and setup virtually anywhere.our objective is to add extra benefit, making your event special and memorable...we also design complimentary cards,logo,flyers,magazine and branding.

See more Pictures

For More Info, booking and enquiries
Call: 2348070532655,2348085217125
Facebook:www.facebook.com/OjijiPhotos
Instagram: Ojijiphotos
Twitter: Ojijiphotos
BBM: 7A11961E



                                                 

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post