Chelsea's Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan



The Chelsea striker and 30 year old Spaniard, Fernando Torres, has reportedly been proffered AC Milan on a two year loan.

He reportedly arrived in Italy on Saturday for medicals and to agree on certain terms. He seemed to be happy from the little speech he gave following the breath of fresh air he 's currently receiving from the transfer.

"I'm really happy to have arrived," he said. "I cannot wait to start this new adventure. I spoke to the coach and I am really pleased to work with a coach like him. He was a great goalscorer and definitely understands what the role of a striker is. I am sure that he can teach me and help me a lot in this adventure."

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post