Celebrity Sytlist/Fashion Designer Swanky's Signatures Jeremiah Ogbodo Part Ways With Swanky Alibi Lounge

Jeremiah Ogbodo has styled best of the best nigerian celebrities in town, you call him a moving train on full speed.

He was asked in a recent interview this question

Q: 'We heard you fell out with your partner and you no longer run Swanky Alibi with him. How true is this and what really happened?''


A: He Answered:

''After successfully running Swanky's Alibi for months, I decided to create a new nightlife brand using my experience and celebrity loaded network to host people so they can have fun like never before. I accepted a contract with the then Swanky's Alibi and I worked intensively promoting the place and generally driving traffic to the lounge owning 30 percent of the lounge.
I was able to rename the place and attached my very popular brand name to it. I also made the best decisions for the lounge. In less than a month, the place became one of the most talked about and most visited in Lagos. Because of my celebrity network, it also became the number one celebrity hangout. I reviewed the success of that venture and decided to take it up a notch and design a new promotion brand that will keep my party people up to date with the best events and parties in Lagos. I decided to end my working relationship with my partner at Swanky's Alibi and concentrate on my brand to promote clubs and lounges, giving everyone a wider range of the popular Lagos nightlife as it is spoken of abroad.

I am no longer associated with the lounge, Alibi as it now called. I would be operating under my brand name, Swanky's Signature. So, people can contact me on any of my social network handles for bookings.

So, I have not fallen out with my former partner. I was contracted to create a buzz for the lounge when it was new and I am done with my contract there and on to the next one''

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post