Here's What Naomi Campbell Thinks Of Kanye & Kim’s Vogue Cover

Naomi Campbell speaks on Kim and Kanye's Vogue cover 1

Kim and Kanye April 2014 Vogue

Everyone is still talking about Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s Vogue cover, which is a milestone for the couple, but what’s even more interesting is finding out what a real model thinks of all of this.

And who better to ask, than Ms. Naomi.
During her recent visit to “The Morning Show,” she was asked to share her thoughts on the controversial cover and she burst out laughing at the question before she responded:
I do not want to comment because I’m a Fashion Model  and I’ve been working for 28 years. When you get a Vogue cover, it’s a build in your Career. It's a stepping stone  to achieve that and you know, I’m a fashion model. What more can I say.
When asked if she thinks Kim and Kanye haven’t earned the right to be on the cover of Vogue, she responded:
Those are your words. I’m being politically correct. That’s Anna Wintour’s choice to put them on the cover of her magazine. Who’s to question it? In other words, I’m not about to let my opinion mess up my chances of snagging yet another Vogue cover. I’m outspoken, but I ain’t crazy!
Watch Video below............



Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post