Musician Trey Songz Reacts To Rumored ‘I’m Gay’ Tweet

It's 2014 and people are still making fake photo-shopped pics and sending them out on social media, tricking people into believing it's the real thing.

Last night, Trey Songz became victim to an Internet hoax, when a tweet that he allegedly sent from his social media account announcing that he had "come out" started circulating the Internet.

It read:

I think it's time to finally tell my fans. All games and jokes aside…I'm gay.

The tweet spread through Instagram and Twitter faster than a wildfire, before Trey Songz responded this morning:

The things you people craft up with hatred in your hearts. The things people believe without question, or validity, all baffles me. Photoshop and a retweet is all people need to believe, any and everything. I feel bad for the impressionable, no minds of their own. If I'm gay then Tupac bringing me a ounce for this session wit Biggie tomorrow. No weapon. #LOVE.

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post