HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM "Fashmaverick Blog"

Its been such an amazing 2013/ great year,fruitful journey with y'all ,this past few months y'all Fashmaverick Blog readers/visitors have watched me grow and shown me that am loved and not alone, I started this Blog with one mind, support and words of encouragement which has given me and still giving me the drive and motivation to do more and attain that platform which am meant to be, started just 4months ago and traffic/views/comments/links and the state of enjoying widespread approval as shown me that have got a slot here in the blogging world, The state/condition of being liked, admired, or supported by many people as also given me that courage to do more and also get better as it.

And a Very BIG Thank you to my Role Models and sources of inspirations::
God almighty, My Families, My friends,
@STELLADIMOKOKORKUS.com
@Lindaikeji.com
@LailasBlog.com
@LadunLiadi.blogspot.co.uk
@BellaNaija.com
@Ob9ja.com and to all my Blog Visitors U guys were a fabulous, magnificent and wonderful friends to me. Thanks for all ur love, texts, call, comment, everything. God bless u all for being there for me. Congratulations y'all made it to 2014!!! God bless you all. Wishing you a Happy New Year of new beginnings, Favours from around the world, Abundant Bless, Divine upliftment, your heart desires shall be granted as you start this new and grace shall follow where ever you go this new year.

Happy New Year from A.A Shoyinka aka Fashmaverick.

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post