Photos From OJB Jezreel’s Thanksgiving Ceremony

They say health is wealth and OJB won't be forgetting that any time soon. The music producer who successfully underwent a Kidney transplant marched to Church with his family to thank God for his life. His other wives also took the opportunity to explain why they couldn't donate a kidney to their husband.

Second wife Mrs. June Okungbowa said;
 "Going through the process is scary but words cannot express how thankful we are to God for the final result".

Third wife Mrs. Korede Okungbowa; 
"I just had a baby when the issue came up so it wasn't possible for me to have done another surgery, if I had the chance to, I would have donated my kidney without thinking about it, he is my husband. We are here to thank God for the success of everything".

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post