My Nollywood Crush Is Genevieve, I Always Want To Look At Her Facial Expression - BBA Melvin Oduah

In a recent interview with Punch, Big Brother Africa the Chase housemate 'Melvin Oduah' talked about his celebrity crush.
 
..........When asked about his celebrity crush, Melvin who reveals that he is very much single says

"My crush in Nollywood is Genevieve Nnaji." He goes on to say "She inspires me a lot. I always want to look at her facial expression anytime I am watching her movies and the way she acts inspires me a lot. Outside, I have Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj and many others.".

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post