Khloe Kardashian Covers Cosmopolitan Mag, Says 'I'm Looking Forward To A Fresh Start'

Khloe who filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences from her husband, Lamar Odom on December 13, told Cosmopolitan magazine about her personal resolutions for the upcoming year. 

She said: 
'I love the new year, new beginnings. I need a good fresh start; I'm excited for this year to be over with.''You only live once so let's make that one time perfect. We can't fix our mistakes and imperfections, so let's have fun. You get what you give out in life. 'I don't regret anything about my life. My life has made me who I am at this moment and I'm very happy with who I am. No matter if it's great, disgusting, beautiful or ugly; it happens and it makes you you. Life is about how you process things.' 

The interview is accompanied by some stunning images of the reality TV star which show off her recent weight-loss.

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post