Kanye West Ditches Nike, Signs Deal With Adidas.

Kanye West Ditches Nike, Signs Deal With Adidas…Amidst all of his ranting, Kanye West made a shocking revelation about his deal with Nike. Seems strange considering the mass appeal of the Nike Air Yeezy, right?

Well Yeezy claims that he never received any royalties for his involvement with Nike:

"Man, just not making decisions for myself and making sure I made decisions for my family," said Kanye. "Like if it's for myself, I would have been cool just sitting in Nike not getting no royalties. Letting people line up for the Yeezys and not-you know. When I'm having negotiations and then I go and look in my daughter's eyes and when I go and negotiate after that I'm like 'Oh y'all ain't finna talk to me like that. We finna get this money right.'"

It has been rumored that Kanye left Nike to work with Adidas and their Y-3 line. It is suspected that the deal was a result of Kanye spending time at the 2014 Mercedes-Benz NYNW show with Y-3 lead designer Yohji Yamamoto.

"You see me in interviews how I want to do clothes. I want to let you know I signed my deal a week and a half ago," Kanye said during his recent performance in Brooklyn.

Congrats to Yeezy on his new deal. Now let's just hope that he decides to go through with the release of the Nike Air Yeezy 2 "Red Octobers."

What do you think of Kanye's new deal? Will you buy his new sneakers when they are released?

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post