Iceprince Explains Why He Initially Denied His Baby Jamal



In March 2012, news went round that Iceprince had fathered a child with 20 years old Bimbo,  reported to be Jesse Jagz ex-girlfriend, the Jos-born-singer Ice Prince denied being responsible.
Only to flaunt his baby, Toluwalase Jamal, months later.

In a new interview with Showbizplus, Iceprince explained why he initially denied his baby.

  • How has fatherhood changed you?
    •  It has taught me to save my money. It is a huge difference and a huge change in lifestyle. You become more matured.
      •  You initially denied having a baby?
       It was complicated back then, I didn’t really know what was happening and I wasn’t sure of certain things. So the best I had to do then was denying it and sort out things first. Now I know he is my child and I have done everything as a father ever since. 
      •  What is the relationship like with his mother?
       I speak with her often and it is usually about the baby. That is all for now.
      •  Have you started thinking about marriage?
       No, I’m fully focused on my music. 

      Share this post

      Post a comment

      :ambivalent:
      :angry:
      :confused:
      :content:
      :cool:
      :crazy:
      :cry:
      :embarrassed:
      :footinmouth:
      :frown:
      :gasp:
      :grin:
      :heart:
      :hearteyes:
      :innocent:
      :kiss:
      :laughing:
      :minifrown:
      :minismile:
      :moneymouth:
      :naughty:
      :nerd:
      :notamused:
      :sarcastic:
      :sealed:
      :sick:
      :slant:
      :smile:
      :thumbsdown:
      :thumbsup:
      :wink:
      :yuck:
      :yum:

      Next Post
      Newer Post
      Previous Post
      Older Post