Olu Maintain Reveals Title, Collaborations For 3rd Album

Olu Maintain
Olu Maintain has revealed that his 3rd studio album will soon be released.
The singer, who stormed the scene with his debut album Yahoozee in 2007, stated in a radio interview that the new album, titled Chosen One, was almost ready.
“My next album is 90% ready and this time I assure my fans I’ll be a lot more consistent. The album is titled Chosen One and as I speak to you, the next single that will drop off the album is ready”, Olu Maintain said.
The first single off the album, Cinderella featuring 2Face Idibia, is already enjoying airplay. Other star acts like Reminisce, Timaya and Seyi Shay are also said to be featuring on the album.

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post