LA Lakers’ Nick Young Wants To Run Alongside Kanye West In 2020

Nick Young for Kanye's VP

Kanye West has revealed his desire to run for president in 2020, and Los Angeles Lakers forwardNick Young has revealed he’d like to be his running mate.
“I’m more of a people’s person and I think you need that balance,” Young said in an interview with Billboard.  “He’s the aggressor, more like the talker, the more serious type [of] person. It’s like a good cop, bad cop [situation]. I could be the good cop.”

iggy-azalea-nick-young_fygstx

He also spoke about fiance Iggy Azalea’s upcoming album, Digital Distortion, saying it was going to be the biggest album album of the year.

“Aw man, it’s gonna be the best album of 2016. I got my Swaggy P feature on it so that’s why it’s gon’ blow up. [Laughs] I see how hard she be in the studio and I heard a couple songs. Couple surprises and a lot of features on there. It’ll be dope.”

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post