Fifty Shades of Grey actress Dakota Johnson Covers Vogue Magazine


The controversial actress covers February British Vogue, photographed by Alasdair McLellan wearing Céline, marking her debut as the cover star. 

Inside the issue, the actress sheds light on life in Hollywood, growing up as a part of an acting dynasty and why she has no regrets about her most famous role to date.
 

“I’m proud of Fifty Shades of Grey. I don’t need to distance myself from that,” she told Vogue. “The more work I do, the more the general public sees the different things I can do. Do I think it opened doors? Yeah. More people know my name.”
 

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post