Nollywood Actor Arinze Okonkwo Says Ladies Grab My Crotch & Tap My Buttocks At Will

Business man and actor, Arinze Okonkwo has said ladies tap his buttocks and grab his crotch at will. According to him, his embarrassing moments have been moments when ladies find him attractive and touch certain parts of his body. Here is what he told Punch about his most embarrassing moments;

A friend of mine had a party which I attended. Everyone was drinking and I went to the restroom. I did not know it was the ladies I entered. I bumped into a lady who was coming out; she grabbed my crotch and quickly planted a kiss. I retreated and told her I did not know who she was. She said I did not need to know her. We are friends now but nothing intimate. Sometimes ago, I had a flat tyre in Lagos and a lady stopped to help. I told her I was fine and while she was leaving, she tapped my buttocks. I see a lot of it, it is not new.

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post