Nigerian transgender Ms Sahhara visits London fetish sex club in spiky outfit



Most popular Nigerian transgender Ms Sahhara Henson visited the Torture garden, a fetish sex club in London last night and flaunted her boob and bum implants while showing off her outfit to the event on Youtube. 

Also watch Sahhara below describe the extreme display of lust, orgy she witnessed at the event:
“People were just touching themselves and touching each other. And then there was another room, I went in there..Oh my Gawd, come and see different groups of people having orgy. Women with their vagina flapping all over the place, like ten men on top of one woman screaming. 
It just doesn’t feel comfortable for me and I’m one of the most open minded person. I did feel out of place in there so I had to leave…place stank of sperm, sweat. For a good Christian girl like me…you know a born again Christian girl like me from Naija, I was just saying Jesus please forgive me my sins. I just need a hot shower" 

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post