My Wife Is So JEALOUS She Can't Stand My Movies With Opposite Sex - Actor Jnr Pope


Nollywood actor Jnr pope and his beautiful wife celebrated their 1st year wedding anniversary on the 26th of July. In an exclusive interview with TopGistNg, he was asked if his wife is a fan of his movies and also how she feels whenever he takes some movie roles.

He said 

"My wife is not a fan of my movies, and yes she is very very jealous. She doesn't watch my movies especially if in the movie I have anything to do with the opposite sex. Her defence is "You know its not easy""

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post