I get love requests from men – Dakore Akande's brother Timini Egbuson



Timini Egbuson

Timini Egbuson is Actress Dakore Akande's younger brother, he is also an actor who has featured in many productions including Shuga. In a chat with Punch, he talked about his relationship life and how he gets requests from guys like himself.


Find excerpt from the interview below

Do you get love advances from men?
Yes, I do and because of that, I tend to avoid clothes that give off a certain kind of impression. I like to experiment but within the boundaries of my love for women.


Are you in a relationship?
I am and marriage is imminent, by the grace of God. I think love is a beautiful thing and marriage is a blessed institution. If I am blessed to become a part of that institution, I would take the opportunity with both hands.

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post