No Man bought My Chrysler Convertible For Me, I Bought It With The Work Of My Hands– Halima Abubakar


 In a recent interview, Nolly wood actress Halima Abubakar says she bought her new ride 'Chrysler Convertible ' with her money.

 Here's what she told ENCOMIUM Weekly on Saturday, October 19, 2013:
"I don't like talking about any issue like this again. Everybody knows I am very hard working, and anything I am able to achieve is through my hard work. And I thank God for blessing my career. So, the issue of whether a man is responsible for this and that is rubbish and baseless."
Asked if she has started cruising in the new object of comfort, she said:
"Yes, I have started driving the car after my father blessed it last week. It's very comfortable. I thank God for everything.

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post