CSO Major Hamza AL-Mustapha Now Learning How To Use iPhones And iPads.

LMAO! Obviously this was expected from someone who as spent about 15years in jail, Major Hamza Al Mustapha, chief security officer to late former Head of State, General Sani Abacha and he spent 15 years in jail.His recent release though sparked anger in a lot of people who cried out that Nigeria is a lawless state where the rich can buy their freedom,Al is out and wearing a new look.

He was interviewed by Thisday and he revealed that he is just trying to catch up with modern day technology.

This is what he said


'' I was incarcerated for so long. Now that God Almighty has brought me out, I want to catch up with the digitalised world. Since I came out, I have been a student. Everybody around me is a teacher. I am learning, right from the capacity to manage telephones, Ipad - the one you are holding -computer, the children are teaching me, my friends are teaching me even other means of communication, all aspects of the social media. I am just a student. I am reading hard also to catch up with some other activities that I believe that I should get my mind accustomed to''.

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post