Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Flood Praises On His Girl Friend's Massive A**

Ik Ogbonna and Colombian girlfriend

IK Ogbonna, in the act of appreciating his beautiful Colombian damsel, Sonia Morales, said she has been very supportive to him.
He also took to his Instagram page to wish his girlfriend happy New Year and also showered praises on the bright future behind her back.

He wrote, 'she stood by me through some really huddles. She taught me a lot and still does. She prays for me and motivates me. She believes in me. She makes me smile even when I have no reason to smile. Oh Lord, the as* sha, my pillow after a long as* day. Thanks for always being my mosquito. Happy New Year my soldier aunt'

Share this post

Post a comment

:ambivalent:
:angry:
:confused:
:content:
:cool:
:crazy:
:cry:
:embarrassed:
:footinmouth:
:frown:
:gasp:
:grin:
:heart:
:hearteyes:
:innocent:
:kiss:
:laughing:
:minifrown:
:minismile:
:moneymouth:
:naughty:
:nerd:
:notamused:
:sarcastic:
:sealed:
:sick:
:slant:
:smile:
:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:
:wink:
:yuck:
:yum:

Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post